Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Tool Drawer
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade lathe tool drawer project consisting of adding rear bench legs, shelf support, and spacers to an existing bench. Drawer was constructed with a double front as a means of distributing forces so as to prevent the inadvertent removal of the front piece.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!