Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Tool Drawer
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade lathe tool drawer project consisting of adding rear bench legs, shelf support, and spacers to an existing bench. Drawer was constructed with a double front as a means of distributing forces so as to prevent the inadvertent removal of the front piece.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!