Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Tool Rests
Ron Altier on thepatriotwoodworker.com
Homemade lathe tool rests fabricated from copper pipe fittings, cold rolled steel, and electrical conduit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
- interesting banquette, iron bench
- The church steeple repairer
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!