Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe-Turned Large Tube
c.phili on homemadetools.net
Homemade lathe-turning project involving a large tube of 210x1005mm. Tube was turned at 200 RPM and stuffed with rags to reduce resonance.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Warco Lathe Carriage
- DIY Gamers Dice Tower & Tray (F...
- DIY GM-DM Game Screen (FREE PLANS)
- Propane tank controlled explosion...
- Turret press punching plastic - v...
- Helicopter refueling fire - video
- DIY Wonder Wrench / Super Spanner
- Brass catcher pistol attachment -...
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!