Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Turning Software Tool
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade lathe turning software tool intended for utilization in conjunction with an HP35S programmable calculator. Software aids in solving for cross slide dial position given present diameter and desired depth of cut. Compatible with both OD turning and ID boring operations.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
- Melting and Making Circular Alumi...
- Tractor plays percussion in blueg...
- Moto GP rider uses bike as surfbo...
- Draw knife from an old planer blade
- How To Build A Beautiful Coffee T...
- A Homemade Foam Cutter used in my...
- Here is a Mini Lathe I made a whi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!