Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Turning Software Tool
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade lathe turning software tool intended for utilization in conjunction with an HP35S programmable calculator. Software aids in solving for cross slide dial position given present diameter and desired depth of cut. Compatible with both OD turning and ID boring operations.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!