Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Turning Tool
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade lathe turning tool adapted from a surplus file. A shallow radius was formed in the tool's cutting end via careful use of a belt sander.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!