Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Way Oiler
Greg B on chaski.org
Homemade lathe way oiler constructed from steel pipe, fittings, and a Bijur oiler unit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage Style Screwdriver
- Homemade Portable Mortiser (simil...
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!