Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Way Protector
JimGlass on chaski.org
Homemade lathe way protector fashioned from Lexan. Intended to prevent chips and swarf from contaminating the ways and wipers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!