Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Workstand
Bob A in NJ on lumberjocks.com
Homemade lathe workstand for a garage workshop constructed on a frame of solid oak and MDF. Drawers are 1/2" plywood and the top is 3/4" MDF, with a 1/4" sacrificial layer. A foldup extension table adds extra workspace and casters serve to enhance mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!