Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Workstand
Bob A in NJ on lumberjocks.com
Homemade lathe workstand for a garage workshop constructed on a frame of solid oak and MDF. Drawers are 1/2" plywood and the top is 3/4" MDF, with a 1/4" sacrificial layer. A foldup extension table adds extra workspace and casters serve to enhance mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!