Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lazy Susan Tool Holder
awake on chaski.org
Homemade lazy susan tool holder fashioned from plywood. Vertical sections are capable of being fitted with multiple dovetails to accommodate a large number of tool holders. Supported on a ball bearing and mounted to the lathe via an angle iron bracket.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing a curling stone fro...
- 6 way Dover blade conversion ques...
- Retratable internal external scre...
- ER32 collet trays, hook spanners ...
- Rotary table/Deving head
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
- Cooling system for dril lpress
- Sherline 2K Mill Base and Electri...
- Very poor mans cnc setup
- Belt Sander
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!