Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lazy Susan Tool Holder
awake on chaski.org
Homemade lazy susan tool holder fashioned from plywood. Vertical sections are capable of being fitted with multiple dovetails to accommodate a large number of tool holders. Supported on a ball bearing and mounted to the lathe via an angle iron bracket.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!