Homemade Lazy Susan Tool Holder
awake on chaski.org
Homemade lazy susan tool holder fashioned from plywood. Vertical sections are capable of being fitted with multiple dovetails to accommodate a large number of tool holders. Supported on a ball bearing and mounted to the lathe via an angle iron bracket.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!