Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lazy Susan Tool Holder
awake on chaski.org
Homemade lazy susan tool holder fashioned from plywood. Vertical sections are capable of being fitted with multiple dovetails to accommodate a large number of tool holders. Supported on a ball bearing and mounted to the lathe via an angle iron bracket.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!