Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lazy Susan Tool Holder
awake on chaski.org
Homemade lazy susan tool holder fashioned from plywood. Vertical sections are capable of being fitted with multiple dovetails to accommodate a large number of tool holders. Supported on a ball bearing and mounted to the lathe via an angle iron bracket.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!