Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade LB7 Fuel System Repair Verifying Tool
bullfrogjohnson on duramaxdiesels.com
Homemade LB7 fuel system repair verifying tool intended as a means of checking the return line system for leaks prior to engine reassembly. Consists of a Mityvac handheld vacuum/pressure gauge and tubing, the end of a surplus fuel return line, a fuel return line bolt, and a banjo washer. Tool is installed on the cylinder head's fuel return outlet to apply vacuum to the system.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!