Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade LB7 Fuel System Repair Verifying Tool
bullfrogjohnson on duramaxdiesels.com
Homemade LB7 fuel system repair verifying tool intended as a means of checking the return line system for leaks prior to engine reassembly. Consists of a Mityvac handheld vacuum/pressure gauge and tubing, the end of a surplus fuel return line, a fuel return line bolt, and a banjo washer. Tool is installed on the cylinder head's fuel return outlet to apply vacuum to the system.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!