Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade LC Meter
dynamodan on dansworkshop.com
Homemade LC (inductance) meter utilizing an Atmel Atmega168 AVR chip and LM311 oscillator circuit. Features an LCD display and is powered by two 3v CR2032 batteries. Firmware written in C.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!