Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade LC Meter
dynamodan on dansworkshop.com
Homemade LC (inductance) meter utilizing an Atmel Atmega168 AVR chip and LM311 oscillator circuit. Features an LCD display and is powered by two 3v CR2032 batteries. Firmware written in C.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!