Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lead Acid Battery Charger
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade lead acid battery charger adapted from a Maplin L200 adjustable regulator and intended to charge a sealed, 6v battery. Unit incorporates an on/off switch, an LED power indicator, and alligator clips.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!