Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Leaf Spring Spreader
klutchmaster427 on hotrodders.com
Homemade leaf spring spreader fashioned by grinding a chisel tip on a section of threaded rod and attaching it to a piece of square tubing with one end flattened to form a chisel tip. A nut is threaded on the threaded rod along with a washer, which is inserted into the square tubing. The spreader works by adjusting the threaded rod nut to extend the length of the tool.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!