Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Leather Strop for Delta Sharpening Center
Ron of Va on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Modification for a Delta Sharpening Center, where a round piece of leather is mounted to a similarly-sized piece of 1/4 inch plywood. Four dowels hold the assembly in place with the tension from a rubber band.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!