Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Leather Strop for Delta Sharpening Center
Ron of Va on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Modification for a Delta Sharpening Center, where a round piece of leather is mounted to a similarly-sized piece of 1/4 inch plywood. Four dowels hold the assembly in place with the tension from a rubber band.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!