Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Leather Strop for Delta Sharpening Center
Ron of Va on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Modification for a Delta Sharpening Center, where a round piece of leather is mounted to a similarly-sized piece of 1/4 inch plywood. Four dowels hold the assembly in place with the tension from a rubber band.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!