Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Leather Strop for Delta Sharpening Center
Ron of Va on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Modification for a Delta Sharpening Center, where a round piece of leather is mounted to a similarly-sized piece of 1/4 inch plywood. Four dowels hold the assembly in place with the tension from a rubber band.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!