Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade LED Lighting System
Julian Edgar on autospeed.com
Homemade LED lighting system fashioned from a 5W Luxeon LED, a collimating lens, a heatsink, a stainless steel drinking cup, a magnifying glass, and hardware.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Boring/ grooving bar
- Scroll cleaning stick
- Interlocked watermelon carving - ...
- Knightgrip LED light grip for lin...
- Microburst causes planes to takeo...
- How to make a hand cranked post d...
- Magnet on/off tool to hold torch ...
- Traditional tile manufacturing by...
- Stop-motion engine teardown - GIF
- Scalpel Jones everyday carry tita...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!