Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade LED Lighting System
Julian Edgar on autospeed.com
Homemade LED lighting system fashioned from a 5W Luxeon LED, a collimating lens, a heatsink, a stainless steel drinking cup, a magnifying glass, and hardware.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!