Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lexan® Feather Board
Gord Graff on woodcentral.com
Homemade table saw featherboard constructed from plywood and incorporating Lexan feathers. Consists of a wooden base, feather holder, miter slot runner, and support blocks.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!