Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lift Extensions for a Trike
ON-3 on hdforums.com
Homemade wooden lift extensions for a motorcycle trike. Constructed from 3/4" plywood, 2x8s, and pipe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!