Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lift Pads
Pat on 97vette.com
Homemade double-decker lift pads intended for utilization with C5-series Corvettes. Two hockey pucks were epoxied together and fitted with an eye bolt to form each lift pad.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!