Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lift Shackles
bcd on coloradofans.com
Homemade lift shackles fabricated from 3/8" flat steel stock and 3/16" steel tube. Intended to yield a 2" lift for a Chevy Colorado truck.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!