Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lifting Clamp for Lathe
EdK on chaski.org
Homemade lifting clamp intended to facilitate lathe repositioning. Constructed from channel bar with aluminum pads beneath to protect the lathe ways.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!