Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lifting Gantry
Lionel Oliver II on backyardmetalcasting.com
Homemade lifting gantry constructed from 2" steel pipe and an OSHA-approved 2x10 scaffold plank. Chain hoist is rated at 1 ton; the towing strap at 5,000 pounds.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!