Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lifting Gantry
Lionel Oliver II on backyardmetalcasting.com
Homemade lifting gantry constructed from 2" steel pipe and an OSHA-approved 2x10 scaffold plank. Chain hoist is rated at 1 ton; the towing strap at 5,000 pounds.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!