Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Light-Duty Bender
Goff on iforgeiron.com
Homemade light-duty bender fabricated from flat bar stock and long bolts. Designed to be mounted in a bench vise. Utilizes homemade dies.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!