Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Light-Duty Bender
HomeDIYStuff on homediystuff.com
Homemade light-duty bender capable of being utilized on thin sheetmetal or acrylic panels. Constructed from 15mm particle board, a 3mm thick strip of aluminum, heavy-duty hinges, nuts, bolts, and washers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- Addicted to building tools - wool...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!