Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Liquified Gas Refill Adaptor
brightspark on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade liquified gas refill adaptor fabricated from the bull nose of a gas regulator fitted to the end of a torch. To use, the feed bottle is turned upside down to allow the liquefied gas to flow into the bottle being refilled.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!