Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Load Leveller for Engine Crane
Endacy on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade load leveler for an engine crane. Main box section and slider cut from 40x40x4 and 50x50x4, respectively. End pieces and handle are 50x5. Uses M20 threaded rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!