Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Load Leveller for Engine Crane
Endacy on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade load leveler for an engine crane. Main box section and slider cut from 40x40x4 and 50x50x4, respectively. End pieces and handle are 50x5. Uses M20 threaded rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!