Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Load Leveller for Engine Crane
Endacy on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade load leveler for an engine crane. Main box section and slider cut from 40x40x4 and 50x50x4, respectively. End pieces and handle are 50x5. Uses M20 threaded rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!