Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Load Leveller for Engine Crane
Endacy on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade load leveler for an engine crane. Main box section and slider cut from 40x40x4 and 50x50x4, respectively. End pieces and handle are 50x5. Uses M20 threaded rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!