Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lock Nut Socket
bluecb7 on chopcult.com
Homemade specialty socket adapted from a standard unit and intended to facilitiate the process of removing a lock nut from a Honda motorcycle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!