Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Locking Jaw Slide Hammer
Richard_W on chaski.org
Homemade locking jaw slide hammer constructed by welding a shaft and anvil assembly to the adjusting nut of a set of Vise-grip pliers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!