Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Locking Jaw Slide Hammer
Richard_W on chaski.org
Homemade locking jaw slide hammer constructed by welding a shaft and anvil assembly to the adjusting nut of a set of Vise-grip pliers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!