Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Locking Sanding Blocks
Robert Tutsky on homemadetools.net
Homemade locking sanding blocks fabricated from Baltic birch and walnut. Intended to make optimal use of standard sandpaper sheets while providing for secure retention during extended use.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!