Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Log Splitter
Sam on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade log splitter constructed from scrap parts. Consists of a hydraulic ram from a backhoe and the spool valve from a potato planter. Pump is powered by a Briggs & Stratton gasoline engine. The ram sits on a 152 x 152 offcut beam that can be raised or dropped for vertical or horizontal cutting. The oil tank mounted under the frame serves as the axle for the wheels.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!