Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Log Splitter
tekstar on weldingweb.com
Homemade log splitter fabricated from I-beam, tubing, and flat stock. Equipped with a 7 HP motor, 2-stage 13 GPM pump, and a 24" stroke cylinder.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!