Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Log Splitter
tekstar on weldingweb.com
Homemade log splitter fabricated from I-beam, tubing, and flat stock. Equipped with a 7 HP motor, 2-stage 13 GPM pump, and a 24" stroke cylinder.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
- Repair of old bottle jack
- Aircraft detection before radar -...
- Annular Cutter Arbor From R8 3/4"...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!