Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Log Splitter
David on swarfer.co.za
Homemade vertical log splitter fabricated from mild steel and powered by a bottle jack.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Cycle thread taps & dies
- Trillion-year gear reduction kine...
- Two-headed fire truck - photo
- Heavy lifting dollies from gas bo...
- Tourbillon movement - GIF
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!