Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Log Tenon Cutter
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Tenon cutter made out of scrap industrial plastic, a steel shank, and a planer blade. Shank fits on a 1/2" drill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
- Rock grinder heavy equipment - GIF
- 2016 NASA Marshall Space Flight C...
- Twist drill spreading guard.
- Made a lamp..
- Quenching an enormous gear - GIF
- Cycle thread taps & dies
- Trillion-year gear reduction kine...
- Two-headed fire truck - photo
- Heavy lifting dollies from gas bo...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!