Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Log Tenon Cutter
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Tenon cutter made out of scrap industrial plastic, a steel shank, and a planer blade. Shank fits on a 1/2" drill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
- DRO Print Hanger
- Commercial version of brianhw's h...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!