Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Log Track and Hauler
Built2Last on lumberjocks.com
Homemade log track and hauler intended to facilitate the process of resawing large logs. The hauler utilizes a scissors jack to hoist the log. The tracks supporting the log were fabricated from surplus steel; only the hubs were purchased.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!