Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Log Track and Hauler
Built2Last on lumberjocks.com
Homemade log track and hauler intended to facilitate the process of resawing large logs. The hauler utilizes a scissors jack to hoist the log. The tracks supporting the log were fabricated from surplus steel; only the hubs were purchased.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!