Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Log Track and Hauler
Built2Last on lumberjocks.com
Homemade log track and hauler intended to facilitate the process of resawing large logs. The hauler utilizes a scissors jack to hoist the log. The tracks supporting the log were fabricated from surplus steel; only the hubs were purchased.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!