Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Longworth Chuck
Woodworker's Guide on woodworkersguide.com
Homemade Longworth chuck constructed from two plywood discs. Intended to enable the finish turning of a workpiece's normally inaccessible bottom face.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!