Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Longworth Chuck
Garrett Lambert on woodcentral.com
Homemade Longworth chuck for a lathe constructed from MDF, Baltic birch, and rubber cane tips. Capable of accommodating workpieces between 3.5" - 12".
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!