Homemade Longworth Chuck
saksman on lumberjocks.com
Homemade Longworth chuck constructed from 3/4" MDF and 1/2" plywood. Stops were adapted from rubber chair leg feet and inserted into dowels.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
- Prolong Brass/Steel Brush Life
- Effective (& Primative) DIY Cemen...
- Spray Foam DIY Flexible Extension
- Paper clip bending machine - GIF
- Modification of Commercial Hand T...
- A Powerful Mini Cannon I made
- Remote-controlled snow chains - GIF
- P-3 Orion deploying a sonobuoy - ...
- Sawing Small Parts Safely
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!