Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Low Cost Tachometer
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade, low cost tachometer fitted as a modification to a minilathe. Utilizes an AS 11G cycle computer with rev counter function. Sensor is actuated by a neodymium magnet fixed to the spindle. Unit mounted on the change gear cover via brackets.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!