Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Low Cost Tachometer
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade, low cost tachometer fitted as a modification to a minilathe. Utilizes an AS 11G cycle computer with rev counter function. Sensor is actuated by a neodymium magnet fixed to the spindle. Unit mounted on the change gear cover via brackets.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!