Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Low Cost Tachometer
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade, low cost tachometer fitted as a modification to a minilathe. Utilizes an AS 11G cycle computer with rev counter function. Sensor is actuated by a neodymium magnet fixed to the spindle. Unit mounted on the change gear cover via brackets.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!