Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Low Profile Clamps
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade low profile clamps intended for utilization in conjunction with lathe cross and vertical slides. Versions include single fixing clamps and pressure pad clamps. All were machined from 070M20 steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!