Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Low-Speed Drill Press
Art Youngquist on vintageprojects.com
Homemade low-speed drill press fashioned via the addition of a speed reducer to a standard 1/2" press. Reducer consists of a 4-step cone pulley and a 12" pulley linked by a V-belt. Yields a chuck speed range of between 125-600 rpm.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!