Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Low-Speed Drill Press
Art Youngquist on vintageprojects.com
Homemade low-speed drill press fashioned via the addition of a speed reducer to a standard 1/2" press. Reducer consists of a 4-step cone pulley and a 12" pulley linked by a V-belt. Yields a chuck speed range of between 125-600 rpm.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!