Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Low-Speed Drill Press
Art Youngquist on vintageprojects.com
Homemade low-speed drill press fashioned via the addition of a speed reducer to a standard 1/2" press. Reducer consists of a 4-step cone pulley and a 12" pulley linked by a V-belt. Yields a chuck speed range of between 125-600 rpm.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!