Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lower Fork Leg Tool
Punkskalar on xs650.com
Homemade lower fork leg tool consisting of an Allen wrench and socket. Intended as an aid in disassembling the lower leg on a motorcycle fork. Fashioned from a length of Allen wrench welded into a socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!