Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lower Fork Leg Tool
Punkskalar on xs650.com
Homemade lower fork leg tool consisting of an Allen wrench and socket. Intended as an aid in disassembling the lower leg on a motorcycle fork. Fashioned from a length of Allen wrench welded into a socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!