Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lower Fork Leg Tool
Punkskalar on xs650.com
Homemade lower fork leg tool consisting of an Allen wrench and socket. Intended as an aid in disassembling the lower leg on a motorcycle fork. Fashioned from a length of Allen wrench welded into a socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine || ...
- Concrete Mixer in Brazil
- How cable drums are made - video
- Fish net cleaning ROV - video
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!