Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lug Nut Socket
MachAll 2005 on forums.corvetteforum.com
Homemade lug nut socket intended to prevent hardware damage. Socket was fashioned by pressing a standard 19mm lug nut into a large socket filled with fiberglass. After curing, the lug nut was removed.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!