Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Machete Wrench
EV Builder on boingboing.net
Homemade machete wrench fabricated from stainless steel. Adapted from a Harbor Freight machete, the blade features a graduated series of laser-cut, hexagonal holes to accommodate a range of fastener sizes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!