Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Machete Wrench
EV Builder on boingboing.net
Homemade machete wrench fabricated from stainless steel. Adapted from a Harbor Freight machete, the blade features a graduated series of laser-cut, hexagonal holes to accommodate a range of fastener sizes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!