Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Machine Lifting Handle
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade machine lifting handle constructed by the addition of surplus bearings to a pry bar. Capable of lifting heavy machinery sufficient to effect a sideways displacement of a few inches at a time.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!