Homemade Machine Oiler Modification
Paul Jones on homemadetools.net
Homemade machine oiler modification constructed by adding an O-ring to the tip of the oiler. Provides improved sealing to the spring-loaded oiling points.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!