Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Machined QCTP Drill Backup
tsmartin_98 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade machined QCTP drill backup provides a solution to the problem of a rotating QCTP when holding a drill. Utilizes a sleeve in the boring bar holder, which is connected to a backstop. Also doubles as a turret holder.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!