Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Machinery Skates
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Machinery skates fabricated from 203 bearings and 3" channel iron. Machinery is secured using bolts through tapped holes on top of each skate.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!