Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Machinist's Vise
Hawk99 on chaski.org
Homemade 4" machinist's vise for a mill. Base and jaws were machined from 1018 steel, while the leadscrew, nut, and bearings were sourced commercially.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!