Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Machinist Vise for Woodworking Workbench
tyvekboy on lumberjocks.com
Homemade base for a machinist's vise intended for utilization in conjunction with a woodworking bench. Constructed from two layers of 3/4" plywood, it incorporates a dowel at the bottom that fits into the bench dogholes. A hardwood lip and a holdfast, together with the dowel, stabilize the base to the bench.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!