Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mag Steady
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade back steady for a wood lathe fashioned by mounting a pair of roller blade wheels to a magnetic base. Intended to reduce chatter when turning thin spindles.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!