Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Magnetic Chip Guard
Jeremy_BP on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Swarf shield made by milling a groove on an aluminum bar, attaching neodymium magnets at the bottom and mounting a 1/4" Plexiglas sheet in the milled groove, fixed in place with set screws.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!